1 dozen eggs
1 lb Neese's sausage
1 lb shredded cheddar cheese
1 lb broccoli florets (2 heads)
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp back pepper
1. Steam broccoli in microwave using a microwave safe bowl. I like the Pampered Chef Large Micro-Cooker.
2. Brown sausage in frying pan.
3, Chop sausage into fine crumbles
4. Chop broccoli into tiny bits.
For chopping I like the Pampered Chef Mix n' Chop. It's wicked fast.
5. In a greased 9x13 pyrex dish, whisk eggs, cream, salt and pepper.
6. Mix in broccoli, cheese and sausage.
7. Bake in pre-heated oven at 350 for 45 minutes.
8. Cool, cover and hide in fridge.
Cut into 12 pieces.