In this Indian-spiced cauliflower recipe, try your hardest not to dye everything in your kitchen yellow from turmeric.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 large head cauliflower, cored, broken into 1-inch florets
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely grated peeled ginger
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
Preheat oven to 450°. Stir oil, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, curry, and turmeric in a large bowl to combine. Add cauliflower and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat cauliflower evenly. Arrange in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet (scrape any extra seasoning from bowl over cauliflower). Roast until cauliflower is brown around edges and crisp-tender, 10–15 minutes. Transfer to a platter and sprinkle ginger and lime zest over. Serve warm or room temperature.